[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I would like to give away

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:12:11 +0100

Hi Jan. Oh yes I would love some of your women's magazines and maybe some of
your books. Can you please send me a list of what you have so I can choose.
Please can you email me privately so I can send you my address as don't want to
put it out on here. Thank you so much. I imagine you had such a good response
to this and lots of people are queuing for your magazines and books. Love Clare
xxxx.

Jan said.

Hello,is there anyone that would like my used magazines from Tanuk,I have most
of the woman's magazine's,as well as others. I would be pleased to pass them
on,rather than throw them away. I have also some audio books,such as emma,short
stories by various authors.Just say and I will send them to you .No problem at
all.

Mostly they would be about the under dog,going through different times of
social history,some fiction and non fiction. I have also had out of print books
transcribed for me,and these books are personal story's of people that have
been survivors of the Holocaust,I know that it is heavy reading,but the power
of the heart,and mind and body,to survive. I do not think that this episode in
life should never be forgotten. Sorry folks maybe that is too heavy to night so
sorry in advance. I am a very feeling person and try to understand all that we
have to bare in this world of misery.Dear me ,must be having thoughts that make
me feel that there is nothing to carry on for ,but I know that I will.Good
night I will not be on chat this evening as I am of out in the garden,to water
my plants,and more importantly the hanging baskets that just slurp up the
water,as I am going to slurp up a glass or two.best wishes Jan.