[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I feel so miserable

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:49:18 -0000

Hi Jan, I'm so sorry you feel so bad. You are in my thoughts at this sad time.
I hope you will feel better tomorrow. I know what it's like to feel down and
feel that I need a cuddle. You are not alone. You are among friends on here and
we are all here to listen to and support each other through the bad times as
well as the good. I send you a much needed big hug. Love Clare