[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.ä¨chat] I am going out with Paul and Helen

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:40:46 +0100

Hi Tony, it was nice chatting to you yesterday on skype. Ihope you enjoyed your
meal with Hellen and paul. Hope to talk to you soon hopefully Chris will be
able to chat to you too,He may be feeling well enough by then.
Take Care
from
Daring Dawn

hi all I am going out for a
Meail with Helen and Paul.
I have been out with Kevin and Barry for star bucks coffee today.
Dorn thank you for the Skype call it was nice to chat overr the Computer.
I am going off now love Tony. my skype Name is antonybutler1958