[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I agree with you both.

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 02:56:10 +0100

Hi Malcolm.

OH I remember you telling us about how those neighbours treated you after you
lost your poor wife that was so awful and inexcusable.  I agree with you and
VAnessa there is always a way. My support worker Emma said somehow she would
find a way for me to meet Gordon Ramsay she doesn't know how but that would be
my dream its just that he has so many restaurants you never know where he will
be and when otherwise I would make sure I found out when he was likely to
appear and make sure I was there but somehow I will find a way. I can't see his
face so I wish I could touch it. Also when he meets any-one female on one of
his programmes I always hear hi kiss how are you kiss I want those kisses on
each cheek to.  Well now I'll go and dream.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx