[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] How to stop Carol eating your food.

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:14:31 +0100

OH what a great idea as it seemsw most of us here love our pancakes. Can't
believe we've actually found something CArol doesn't like hahaha. i love them
with nutella spread or sugar and lemon but also like the savery ones with ham
and cheese in the middle called crepes I think we used to get them in Marks.

Well finally catching up after reading those long but lovely and interesting
emails about your adventures Malcolm. I used to have energency pull chordes
here before they replaced them with pendant alarms and people always used to
pull them thinking they were light switches. Well just had chicken and terizzo
bake with rice yummy. Going to have a cuppa now.

HOpe you're all having a good evening.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx