[guide.chat] In Reply To:  [guide.chat] Hooray, it's snowing here

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:18:54 -0000

Hi Vanessa 1. Hope you get enough snow for Scot to emjoy himself. Bloody cold
down here now. Were suppose to be getting snow tonight.

love Malcolm. xxx.

hello chat liners, well it's started to snow here in the usual mild place of
the north west of Hampshire, usually we have a mild climate and if there is any
stormy weather around it seems to go around us, but the flakes have been
falling for about an hour, there is a very fine layer on the fence, bins and it
looks like talcum powder on the grass, it's cold so it may stay, it's weird how
it has to get a bit warmer for it to rain or snow as it is only 4 degrees
outside at the moment but last night it went down below freezing, that is cold
for us soft southerners as most of you live further north tell us we are soft
and can't stand the cold and bad weather that you have to endure further north,
we want some snow for Scott the dog, we have only had him for 10 months so
don't know how he will behave in the snow, should be fun, take care and stay
warm and dry, Vanessa, Steve and Scott x x

-----