[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi all,

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:31:54 +0100

Hi Phyllis oh that's such lovely news you have ordered a C5 mobile phone and
will send it away to have talks on it you will be well away then for sure as
you will be able to text as well as do phone calls. I wouldn't be without my
phone now it's a lifeline. Senn I'm so happy you have the same phone too but
you got yours from the RNIB. I didn't realise they sold them. I enjoyed the
blind club today and had my all important chocolate fix in a big way of course.
Love Clare xx