[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Sarah,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:35:00 +0100

Hi Phyllis.

I hope you're having a good day. OH I'm not from Birmingham but I met a friend
from Manchester for the day once and we decided it would be central and I often
have to change at new street when I go any-where by train. I can do a good
brummy accent though hahaha.

OH CArol you're making me hungry again all that talk of food from Asda bet
there won't be any left by er lets say this evening hahaha. Shame yu will miss
your art classes with Julia being away but you can have some nice yummy treats
instead. Not long back from the gym so going to rest for a bit after I've had
my cuppa and done a few more emails.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx