[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Sarah,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:49:48 +0100

Hi Phyllis.

Oh it would be good if you and that man got together its a shame he lives so
far away in Sweeden but its lovely you have loads in common when you see him.
oH I bet that rug is lovely. i'm glad you will have your washing machine sorted
very soon so you won't have to keep taking washing all the way to your
friend's.  Good luck with all the tures. I think I might have to have a nice
rest before the soaps and once I've spoken to gorgeous Jamie.

Take care and hope you're having a good day.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx