[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Sarah,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:45:34 +0100

Don't worry its easily done with loads of us with thie same name like the two
Vanessas. I'm glad you have some-one coming out on Wednesday typical when they
don't give you a smaller time slot so you have to stay in all day but I hope it
isn't the washing machine having seen better days and that they can fix it.

I had a good day with Emma we got some stuff in town including Joe's first
album and had an omlette with hash browns beans and tomato and later a cooky
swirl from Millie's cookies Clare would love it all covered in chocolate cream
sorry none left hahaha. Holly oaks is back on.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxx