[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Darren

  • From: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:52:13 +0100

Hi Claire,

How sweet of you .

The horn is like an old fashioned car horn that you squeeze. I often tuck it
under my jacket when out about town and squeeze it when you get the dozy prats
stopping dead in front of you.

love The Amazing Dazzling Darren. XXX

No we never got round to kiddies, but I have 10 nieces and nephews to drain the
bank account.

Xmas time is so much fun with the little blighters. Oldest one now 18, youngest
2 years so plenty of noise at family get togethers.