[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Claire and all,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 02:51:35 +0100

HI Phyllis.

Glad you have had a good day and all the animals have to by the sound of it.
Hahaha well said Carol is gonna get the feather duster saying we're the ugly
sisters well as we're all beautiful sisters that surely means we all get our
handsome princes in the end. OH Carol you're so funny with those pretend email
addresses for all of us. Well also I'm praying for you and the situation with
those lads and hope the police manage to stop them and sort them out I pray you
feel safe and that once again where you live will feel peaceful.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxx