[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi CarSpiky,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 21:00:10 -0000

Hi there Monty, this is Casper the wonder cat. Malcolm's my dad. He's in the
kitchen eating his dinner so I've jumped on the computer  to say hello to you.
I heard your going for your injections tomorrow. I went for mine last week. I
let my dad think I was sulking for two days by not meowing to him. He probably
didn't mined because I meow his socks off normally. Hehehe. I think your mam
might get me  a little teddy bear , she said so in her email from her. My dad
can't afford a teddy bear yet because he said it cost to much to feed it. Do
you think that's right Monty. I like your name. oh I'm blushing now. Meow meow.
purrrr.

love Casper. xxx.
i was on the laptop earlier and i was going to post you a message but the silly
thing shut down on me so im trying again now
I did go in wilkinsons yesterday but mum couldent find the stickers you said
about she found packs of cards with envelopes and white and colured card and
peel off,s so did,nt buy any craft bits but did buy monty a new squeaky toy
ofcourse he has wrecked it now and now its in the bin.
tomorrew we take monty to the vet for his booster injection don,t think he will
want to know me after that haha.
what did you do today?
love
angela