[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hey Calyx lay off right now

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:21:42 -0000

Calm down dear. don't get your knickers in a twist. You know what happen last
time, You gave yourself a  piggy rash and you know what that does to your skin.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Right you
no no no
kermit is my x husband so you little squirt of a female frog who knows nothing
Lay off him ok

just be careful
I might be absolutely beautiful and stunning but my god i know how to fight
when needed hahahahahahaha
crash bang wallop whoosh Bang boom boom
right roll my sleeves down now  sweating cobs now here
sorry oops swash your little web feet and flattened your green head
hahahahahahahaha

Love
Miss piggy furious one here x.x.x.x.

-----