[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hello all,

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:05:39 +0100

Hi Phyllis our weather is the same as yours very windy but it's showery as well
so have the best place home for sure. Glad you went shopping and yes spend too
much which is usually the case but of course is money well spent and well worth
it. Enjoy your curry. Oh that jam rolly polly even more yummy not had that for
ages so I'm coming over hahaha. That would be so cool if I could. I'm having
lemon cake with a cuppa this afternoon. It's pizza with cheese and tomato
topping for tea and that yummy aero mousse but of course not together haha.
Will have my orange segments later so that all important chocolate fix in a big
way. Love Clare xxxx