[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Happy birthday messages

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:05:46 -0000

Thank you very much Vanessa, yes, had a nice time with the family, I don't mind
at all if I don't go out to celebrate my birthday.
Oh that's sweet, its Scot's birthday tomorrow.
That's nice you got him some toys.
I know he won't know what all the fuss is about, at least he will enjoy playing
with his new toys.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow oh and Scot to. smiles
Senn.