[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] HI Claire and all,

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 18:10:10 +0100

Hi phyllis
now why didn't you bring piece of cake home for me?you know i love my food
hahahahaha you could of sent me some in email after all got few bowls here
under my computer one for choclates one for cakes and one for being sick in
hahahehehehehehehe
gosh its all go for you lately phyllis your never in
take care
Love carol x.x.x.x.