[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] [GuideDogOwners] Just some thoughts...

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:36:21 -0000

Hi Donna, it is wonderful news that your Mum is puppy walking her first Guide
Dog. I know some people that have been puppy walking for some time, and find it
very rewarding, but it is not for everyone. Hope it all goes well for your Mum
and puppy.
Best Wishes
Dawn

my mum is puppy walking her first pup for guide dogs and he has no balls in his
toys and there grass area is fenced off rom the patio and his spending area .he
is only allowed in the grass area for some obedience training or for a free run
every now and again and that is only once he has spent in his spending area and
i take mine over to  run with him . but my mum knows how inportant good social
behaviur and  and spending is because of me and mine .donna