[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Guide Cat

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:49:41 -0000

Hi Vanessa,

Sounds like you have a big heart and were all young and beautiful in are own
way so don't put yourself down any more.

My grand daughter always use to put her cat in her pram and tuck it in with his
head on the pillow. The cat was quite happy to be push round the streets
Another time my two grand daughter's who are sisters, heard about one of the
naibours was about to drowned six kittens. They asked their mother if they
could have the kittens but their mother said they already had a cat and they
couldn't look after any more. No more was said about it. The girls had a big
wooden Wendy house in the back garden where they spent most of their time. As
the days      went by the girls were spending more time in the Wendy house and
their mother had noticed that they were getting through their meals quicker
than usual and clearing their dinner plates more than usual. Their mother
decided to take a look in the Wendy house and found six kittens all doing well
and happily playing together and also very well fed. The story has a happy
ending because their mother found good homes for all the kittens and the girls
were happy that they had saved the kittens lives.

 Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.
Skype name. malcolmbo1