[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Govonor Sunflower x

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:43:56 -0000

Wow governor! you were up early this morning!
I don't think much of the big cell you have put us in.
It doesn't have a telly, a nice couch to sit on, or anything else for that
matter!
I would like to make a request, I would like a 42 inch tv, a DVD player and sky.
A decent bed, a table with chairs, a proper bathroom oh and some decent food!
Not much to ask for is it?haha.
I have done enough polishing today thank you.
Senn.