[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning Sarah,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 18:04:13 +0100

HI Phyllis.

Im' glad your meeting was good. OH its lovely your Mum and the residents
enjoyed the cake. OH dizzyness is awful it must be especially for some-one of
her age I had a bit of vertigo last year because of ear wax and having my ears
siringed and that was scary enough.  I hope you and every-one had a good day.
My mike is working just recorded a voice memo but for some reasons I found when
I played it back that the beginning was missed off even though I waited a
couple of seconds after it told me to start recording so i@ll try again but
maybe tomorrow as I want to catch up with as many emails as I can before folk
club as there are loads  I will do the long ones when I get back as i like to
take my time over it like I normally do so Clare and every-one else I'm always
thinking of you and I'll enjoy the feather duster for sure as you did the other
day.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx