[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 12:10:43 -0000

hi Carole,

questions, questions, questions,

Yes I know Jenny well, we used to do computer classes together, in the
federation, etc,

quiz did not go that well, but came second in a couple of the rounds,

Victoria is fine and now settled in her new flat with one of her friends from
work, am going over soon to check it out.

not going out today, cutting some wool for tigger, bouncy bouncy bouncy,
hugs,

sending some sun, but not today a little dull but still no snow, he he he he he