[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:49:08 -0000

Good morning Carol,
noticed you done the early shift again this morning. smiles
I have been looking to see if the muppet film is described, its not out yet,
will let you know when I find out anything.
Oh I'm going to have words with that frog, using my phone behind my back. haha.
Miss piggy gave me one of her karate chops yesterday because I didn't mention
her in my list of cuddly toys. Boy it hurt! I'm still in pain now.
We have black ice here today, its a bit misty to.
Have a good day.
Senn.