[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good Evening Maam

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:55:52 +0100

Hi Maam,

That is very kind of you to send those young fillies, just what I need Maam.
Begging your pardon Maam but I thought you were leaving Phillip at home so we
could go and look at the flowers in the meadow on our own so I could show you
that thing you said you wanted. After all that rain it should be standing
upright by the time we get there. Correct me Maam if I've got the wrong end of
the stick.

I think you'll like what you see and will probably want to handle it yourself.
I beg your leave Maam.

Sir malcolm.