[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Glen Campbell

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:56:40 +0100

HI Harold.

Oh I've heard of the up all night programme I will certainly look for it on
listen again. I bought his new album today which I'm listening to right now its
great. He's doing quite a lot of dates in October and November according to the
information in the CD cover they include Basingstoke where I go with my lovely
Jamie. I can't wait to see Jamie tomorrow. Had lunch from Greg's and sat
outside and then went for a cuppa and I also bought a melodica which is like a
small mouth organ you blow through a mouth piece and the keys are the same
lay-out as a piano or keyboard my friend Edmund let me have a  go on his last
week and they're not to expensive so I thought it would be handy to take to
folk clubs as they're so light and portable and come in a nice carry case.
Hope every-one on here is having a good day.

Take care love you Jamie.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxx