[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Girly Talk Products

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:48:36 +0100

Oh Vanessa
this is all great tips  your sending in here to us
keep it all up
Iues simple soap instead of sented soaps
great idea abut the facial wipes there though
thank you
I just love it
keep them all coming in ok
some perfumes you can be allergic too too strong
I like the sweet perfumes
up to now had no problems yes going to spray it on my clothes now

do you have any tips on body lotions or body massage creams?
take care

From: Vanessa Brueford - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/06/2011 14:09
Sent To: GuideChat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Girly Talk Products

Johnson's 3 in 1 facial cleansing wipes for dry and sensitive skin with vitimin
E gently cleanses, tones and removes make-up, even removes waterproof mascara.
There are 25 wipes in a pack all moist.
They are good to keep you cool during the hot sunshine.
They are good to wash with instead of soap, as soap dries your skin because
soap is made of alkali which dries out the skin and soap has metals.
I have never suffered with spots or blackheads as soap clogs up the pores.
I never use soap, when I shower I wash with shampoo and use the wipes
throughout the day.
I never perfume my skin, as this dries out the skin too, I spray perfume on my
clothes.
Soap and perfume will make wrinkled skin earlier than necessary.

I would love to help anyone needing advice on make-up, perfumes, gadgets, music
etcetera.