[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] For my sisters on here

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:17:29 +0100

Hi Vanessa oh thank you so much for the good advice. It's lovely you care about
us so much and you want to look out for us. It's lovely we care about each
other so much on here. OH dear you went through a bad time for sure how that
man or more to the point that animal treated you was awful. I would hate to get
into a situation like that it just doesn't bear thinking about but it's so hard
to tell who's genuine and who isn't. Yes it's very important we're with the
right man but finding him is so hard as good men are hard to find these days
it's a shame. I have had a couple of bad experiences too but none of them have
been as bad as yours. I'm still very wary though and quite scared to get
emotionally involved far too quickly in case I get hurt again but then again I
don't want to seem as if I don't trust. It's so hard to get that balance right.
Thanks again for the good advice. Love Clare xxxx.

Vanessa the google girl said.

I worry about you my sisters on here that are looking for love, be careful and
be choosy after all there are a lot of guys on this planet lol and you are more
than special, you deserve the best as well as the good guys there are also the
bad guys, be extra careful.

For fans of Bay City Rollers, oh yes indeedy I like them too, I used to wear a
tiny little red tartan mini skirt kilt, the matching scarf etcetera, I was
underweight, skinny with extra long legs, they gave me nickname wednesday legs
and the gangs of lads used to shout as I walked down the street wednesday legs
wens day walks day snap, they kept saying it over and over, don't know what it
means.
Anyways I danced the night away to the music, later I was sweet sixteen walking
down the aisle, no I was not pregnant, I believed him when he said he would
look after me, he lied, he used me as a slave, never called me by my name, he
would say woman get me my tea, woman switch the t v over, beat me where I had
twenty odd stitches in the back of my head from putting his fist into a mirror
and throwing it at my head, had all my long hair shaved off, just because his
football team lost Leeds, I ran to the police for help and they took me back to
him, saying it was domestic matter, he was a wife beater, after too much I
ended in a women's aid refuge.
What I am trying to say is, love is good, but make sure you know the person,
enjoy the company and have the same interests, no good if it is one sided, be
loved and spoilt, be treated special for you are special and don't let anyone
say any differently.
If you are going to meet someone, let family and friends know as there are
thousands who never return.
The world is not as rosy as you think, but when you find that special person
who will go to the end of the world for you and you will do the same and share
everything together, that is  love, your special person forever.

Here is link for Bay City Rollers singing Bye Bye baby baby bye bye.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUwW108ITzw

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123