[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Foods I don't like

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:51:41 -0000

Oh Malcolm, She would go barmy. Well even more barmy than usual of course
hahahaha. Well I'm first in line for a Christmas kiss. Well now there's an
offer we will never refuse. Our best Christmas present ever from our personal
Santa hahahehe. Here's a big kiss from me. Merry Christmas. Love Clare xxxx.