[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Flat 20's

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:05:47 -0000

Hi Anne, It seems a few people on here haven't heard of flat 20's. It makes me
think if I'm talking about the right name for them. I will describe them
instead. They are mini Cadbury's chocolates. They are rectangular shape
chocolates and there's 20 in a box which I assume the flat 20 name comes from.
Oh yes they are flat too not like a normal chocolate bar. I don't know how else
to explain them. My mum told me they were called flat 20's years ago and have
now come back so she got me some. These little chocolates are wrapped in silver
paper and have a paper wrapping on top. Oh about my sister. Haha. That was just
a figure of speech. I do love her really. I just couldn't resist having a joke
there. Well the midwife programme was very good wasn't it? I enjoyed it hope
you did too. Like all programmes even better with audio description. Love Clare