[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] England one Wales nil

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 22:15:47 +0100

Hi sara
thank you for supporting me on this teams great

just had can of shandy to celebrate  no beer in hahahehehehehehe did you like
my day today you not mentioned it
Oh your losing your marbels hahahehehehehe
hey your getting a good lot of support here oh wow all ringing you up such as
muckyduck and mrs villa who should really be mrs england hahahehehehehe
Oh your tea sounded nice from what i saw in one of emails
hey shows doesn't it all sticking up for you on chat group they all know how
upset you have been
isn't it nice though all there for you wehn you need them most sara?
i have spoken to phyllis on phone she sounds posh actually hush shus keep that
quiet hahahehehehehehe

oh how funny you thought berry was phyllis oh she wiell kill you for that now
hahahehehehehehe
so you better hide behind malcolm now
not seen senn on here all day or night hope she is alright sara
just had cream crackers and jam on yummy black current jam
and nice mug of tea as well as my shandy
right keep smiling girl
more to life then men who let you down
Take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/09/2011 21:53
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] England one  Wales nil

HI Carol.

Oh this is great although I don't listen to sport its always lovely to hear our
country has done well sorry Vanessa better luck next time hahaha. Just had an
embarrassing but nice situation I rang Phyllis and Barry her friend answered
and because Phyllis has quite a deep voice bless her at first I thought Barry
was her but he was fine about it and told me she'd gone out for a drink and I
said you must be Barry and I explained that I was Sarah from the guide chat
list and we've heard lots of good things about him and he laughed and we talked
for a few minutes he sounds like a lot of fun just like our Phyllis.  He said I
sounded about 22 so that made my day.  Not long now till BB can't wait.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxx