[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Donkey day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:02:29 +0100

Hi Bernard, I went to  see the donkeys in Sidmouth too.

How many donkeys do they keep there today.?

Malcolm.

Hello Malcolm read with great interest your e mail of your day out it must have
been a great time for you and your friends  I saw that you mentioned that one
of the Donkey's was being retired to the Donkey sanctuary at Sidmouth I have
visited there several times as it is just down the road from me and all the
site has been paid for by donations or left by people in there wills they have
Donkeys from as far away as Spain entrance to the sanctuary is free and it
makes a peaceful time out best wishes Bernard