[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Do you make a mess

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:04:03 +0100

Hi Carol, I think all us blind people have this problem. I know I do. When your
eating out and you stick your fork in ten times and still get nothing. So now,
I use my fork and I use my right hand to hold something and then stick my fork
in it. It works every time. If people don't like it then stuff them. If they
don't like it tell them to go eat somewhere else. End off.

love Malcolm xxx

Good morning all.

curious here now
do you make mess as blind people?
well for me its a definately yes
wehn eating dinner on plate can't find anything properly with my falk got to
dig all over till my falk has landed in say for example fish cake
or for peas got to use spoon difficult with falk go every where but my mouth
can't eat a meal with out peas flying all over the plate going on table some
times
this is so embarrassing for me believe me.

I just poke here and there with my knife and falk till I finally get somthing
on my falk
When out in resturants with my carer or cafe's have to get carer to cut my meat
up
No
its not because I am childish or lazy
most definately not
Its because I am too embarrassed of showing myself up

I feel people staring me out too its a terrible feeling believe me
I feel like I am odd one out when it comes to eating feel all eyes on me oh its
an uneasy feeling can't wait to get my meal over with .
I also am the slowest eater out of the lot of them
can't eat dinner fast but my god carer is fast eater then she has to sit and
stare me out for long time hahahahahahahaha I can tell
isn't it so embarrassing being blind?

thaught i would share that
Love Carol xxxx
 them.