[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Coal Fires and Gaslight Part Three

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 12:57:43 -0000

thank you, i love them.
vanessa.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Kay - Email Address: ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 09/03/2013 11:02
Sent To: Guide.chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Coal Fires and Gaslight Part Three

I am sending this as an attachment for those of you who are interested. I am
writing these episodes for my grandchildren and for great grand children when
they grow up,they may be useful for school projests and it provides me wit an
interest. Coal fires and Gaslight is now concluded but I shall continuel
writing episodes of my early life in such a way as to include a bit of social
history and will post them from time to time as a way of keeoing in touch.
Love to you all.  Elizabeth