[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Chocolate dream

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gu(èide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:49:53 +0100

HI Vanessa.

Oh a chocolate party sounds like my idea of fun I've always wanted a chocolate
fountain I remember the good old days when we used to have sleepovers and
midnight feasts. I also rememver that party game where you have to throw six on
a dice and when you do you wear a hat scarf and gloves and try and use a knife
and fork to cut from a huge bar of chocolate and eat aas much as you can before
the next person throws a six it was great fun. I did once go to a chocolate
party which was like the body shop parties that kind of idea the company were
simiar to Thorntons and we got to have some samples that would be so much fun.
Well BB is back on take care and speak later.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx