[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Chocolate and babies on here

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gui4îde chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:46:46 +0100

Hi vanessa.

Oh what a fun idea we can go and see Vanessa and help her with all that lovely
food first we can see Phyllis and help her eat that yummy chocoalte cake if
there is any left grown-ups kno what us babies can be like when there is
anything chocolaty involved taht's for sure love it. We might enjoy having our
botties smacked so it gives us a good excuse to be naughty not that we need one
hahaha being good all the time is just to boring.  All that talk of roast
dinners makes my mouth water to. Taht's lovely Phyllis has her friend staying
from Sweden for a couple of weeks bless him liking her keeping in touch with us
all Jamie likes me being on the computer while he's here because he likes
watching me type because i go quite fast.

Well I hope we do all meet up it would be great fun. Perhaps Jamie and I could
get a train to Andover one of these days.

Take care and hope you're having a good day.

Love Sarah xxxxxx