[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Chat

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:52:53 +0100

Hi Jamie, I'm so happy you are doing ok. I enjoyed our lovely chat too as
always. Glad you getting ready for me coming over hahahaha. Don't forget that
all important medicine too haha. Glad you had a lovely chat with Vanessa. Well
I'm having a much needed chill out after such a stressful day but all turned
out ok thank God. I'm so happy it's now all over. The dentist went well just
had clean and polish but that's bad enough haha. I'm so happy it's now over
with for another 6 months. Also my asthma check up went well so I'm fighting
fit haha. I don't have to see the nurse for another year how cool is that? Such
a relief. I'm so happy it's all over and done with now I can chill out with my
medicine much needed. For tea it was mince my mum did in the slow cooker and as
we have run out of aero mousses I had a chocolate cake bar so still got my
medicine. I had a cake bar with a cuppa this afternoon in between getting back
from the dentist and going to the doctor's and had a good rest. Later having
something else chocolaty with the soaps so getting my much needed medicine in a
big way. It's so cold here. Well now getting ready for the soaps. Carol, I'm
glad you had a good day and got all those yummy goodies from Greg's that we all
love. I bet they have now all gone. How cool you had mince hot pot and we had
mince too so again we are psychic twins haha. I can't wait to hear all about
the new day centre tomorrow. Phyllis, How cool you going to another pub quiz
tonight hope all goes well. Let me know if you need any help I'm always happy
to help as always. Vanessa, I'm so happy you are having a good busy week. I
hope everyone else had a good day. Hugs Clare