[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Carol here yippee yippee

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:14:56 -0000

Carol, thanks for thinking about poor Casper. To my surprise he had ten teeth
taken out. He's coming round ok now and eating again, He spent the night
snuggled up in my arms all night.

Now what have you and that stupid computer of yours done to mine. Mine has
caught it off yours. My emails are being not sent due to server. Ill have to
take mine to the computer doctor now.

I bet those piglets look cute with their little hats and mittens on . Carol,
when you are wearing pants dose your curly tail stick out or do you have it
inside. Hehehehe. Just wondered.
I'm being nice to you today so make the most of it Miss gorgeous looking piggy.
Heeheeheehee.

love Malcolm.xxx hong hong

you said.

 Good morning All
wow what  a weekend well Friday afternoon when got back from Henshaws for the
blind I couldn't wait to tell you all abut my day wrote it oh wow what happened
the computer server was up to its old tricks again so my email kept going back
in to waiting to go emails.  This was happening for two and half hours so I
went to listen to 6pm news and emmerdale and corrie
I came back after 9pm blow me the bloody stupid thing was still at it  so my
little temper came out again then nearly killed my computer so it ended up in
Casualty that night.

Saturday bery busy and catching up with everything went to Julie's at 2pm   I
was ok then had nice time But come Sunday kept sneezing like mad felt bit rough
so couldn't be bothered with this thing here hahahahaha   I slept most of
sunday afternoon with lemsip felt awful and miserable too like Sneezy,grumpy
and dopy out of Dwarf all in one felt sorry for myself   About 6.45pm I sat on
my couch with nightie and dressing gown watched x factor
Yesterday Monday felt a lot better after good sleep   I took lemsip again
yesterday boy they make you go all hot,sweat it out of you.  I felt much better
by 11am carer came told me to get fresh air it weill do me the world of good
went to Morrisons got lots of shopping in.  Guess what!
got tin of cadsburys roses for £4 wow they are for Christmas.  Good job I am
not 100 per cent other wised would of been pempted hahahahahahaha   Anway later
carer took me to Housing unit to look at christmas display wow loved the old
fashioned fire place it had santa sitting at side on rocking chiar wow he had
book in his hand cool yea
On top of mantle peice had two candleier red ones and on front of mantel peice
had thick wide tinsel with huge gold baubles on makes it look like scolop
shaped if you know what I mean there

My 6 pigglets came with us they all running arund excited they all sat round a
table for cuppa they were good .  They were mittens and bobby hats they were
all tucking in to ice cream anything for a quiet life hahahehehehehehe
Getting them all selection box for christmas and scooters so they can go
zooming down manchester .
Well in Henshaws on Friday we all made wreaths puple circles we put foam holly
leafs around the circle lovely bottle green leafs and red berries made out of
red felt material   We put happy christmas arund too in letters you could feel
the capital letters wow nice   we put tiny gold stars around the wreath too
very nice indeed got red ribbon on top to hang it up   we all had cake and
coffee too

Today going for meeting here in our residents lounge carer is coming because
its called Generation project  I joined it this year its where you meet in
different venues all the year round   Good
they have speakers talking abut how to save electric and gas etc well too late
now I got my electric bill for £158 nearly collaps that is ridiculous believe
me it was £108 last year so really shot up

I go at 10am to 2pm

Clare hope your ok not seen any of your emails on here my good friend look
forward to hearing from you on here

Phyllis lovely to hear your doing well too great we all together again horray
Malcolm

wow you not been on group for weeks chatting us beautiful women up hahahahahaha
ah that is awful your poor caspa going to cat dentist ah please god malcolm
lets pray he gets better must of been so painful for him ah

glad your ok malcolm

Vanessa pooh
ah your week was so busy all last week good for you enjoy life while you can

my computer is now madly in love with me now it sent me box of choclates last
night and kissed me and i took the bandages of it

Angela

keep that good spirit up oh your clock is same as mine good for you

I can't live with out my cane because it a life saver if carer to forgets to
tell me steps fall down them where my cane long cane prevents that by when I
roll my cane down the road or avenue it automacally drops down the pavement so
I know then that is a dorp down pavement you see

the long cane is perfect for me because it bangs on lamp posts etc
Angela we are in a none carering society nobody outside is interested in us so
you need not worry there
all my 6 little pigglets guide me too hahahahahahaha
Vanessa thank you for websights too have nice time today

must go now
oh yes Jamie wow england won one nil to spain yipp yipp horray horray brilliant
match but on second half nearly got few goals in wow
right my computer is telling me I am wearing it out with long email
hope your all happy and enjoying yourself

Leslie glad your enjoying your work too good for you
herold thank you or funny jokes hahahehehehehe
Senn glad your happy too doing all your recording and enjoying yourself during
week too

take care everybody chat tonight
going to that meeting soon

all have nice day hope not missed anybody out here hope not

bye

Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----
.