[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Busy little miss piggy here now

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:44:28 +0100

Hi Carol,
I wondered where you were.
Hope the eye problem clears up.
You'll have to wash your neck and behind your ears now that your hair is short.
smiles.
I always have mine cut short or else its a right mess! smiles.
Your pizza and chips sound yummy.
Hope you didn't get much rain your way, it was dry here in the morning and then
not long after lunch, it poured down and thundered, very nice if your a duck,
frog or fish. smiles.
Had a nice chat with my younger brother earlier, that's our weekly chat on the
phone.
You probably read in my other e mails that I had sweet and sour chicken with
rice for tea, it wasn't a take away, the only thing you take away is the jar of
sauce, chicken and rice. smiles.
It was yummy anyway.
Right better go for now, before all my words get mixed up. smiles.
Take care.
Senn.