[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now from my lovely day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:37:22 +0100

Hi Carol.l

Wow what a lovely day you had glad you sold all those raffles tickets wow wish
I could have got some what a nice prize I could take Jamie away for the
week-end. Glad you had a nice shopping trip at Asda all that chocolate
especially we'll see how long that lasts hahaha.  That afternoon tea at Julia's
sounds amazing what a nice day to be sat in the garden. OH I love the sound of
that baby poodle I bet its so cute and named after what was one of my favourite
cartoon characters when i was little.  That Michael Ball CD sounds lovely to.
The food sounded great I love Costco and would love to get one of their cards
but you have to know some-one who has one I think something like that but
some-where like that is the best place to shop for parties.  Well I missed a
lot of the soaps so going to watch East Enders at 10 as its always on BBC 3
then  but wil have to ring my friend to find out what time Emmadale and East
Enders are repeated later. I think Neighbours and Home And Away are on at
lunchtime tomorrow or something so might catch them after my appointment at the
surgery before gorgeous comes later in the afternoon. Going to have a cuppa now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx