[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:19:09 +0100

Hi phyllis
Listen

that engineer should come out to you proity because its somthing you need badly
if you ring him up again and just say your totally blind your daughter works
and you need your washing machine  just say that your neighbour has gone on
holidays and you can't get anybody to do your washing  just talk like that it
might work and he might send some one out sooner
Try it phyllis
that is bloody ridiculous up to next wednsday long way away
just tell him you need it now
be a bit firm with them phyllis
Try it phone them tomorrow
I use m my temper it helps some times

try it
going for cheese on toast now hahahahahaha
you know what i am like for food in my belly all the time
take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 26/07/2011 18:04
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Hi Carole,
you are making us all hungry, glad you have had a good day, well the washing
machine bits are in, but for some reason out of my control, the engineer cannot
come until Wednesday morning next week, nightmare, will just be so glad when
its all sorted,
just catching up on a few emails,
hugs