[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 00:42:49 +0100

Hi CArol.

Oh I'm finally catching up after Jamie left I went for a lie down and woke up
at half past 11 we both need it I think there was a lot of waking up in the
night but it was lovely to have him I miss him loads already just spoke to him
and his voice is so yummy like chocolate.  I'm glad you had a lovely time with
Julie and a nice dinner all that chocolate delicious I won a box of milk tray
on the caraoki last night its huge but probably won't last long. Might ahve
some left when Jamie comes for the afternoon on Tuesday. oH that's lovely you
will have that meal in a nice pub for your birthday and you will see Samuel for
his birthday to. OH I mis the old slides swings and seasaws would love to get a
swing seat for the garden it would be perfect to snuggle up with some-one
gorgeous on it.  Well still got loads of these to get through.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx