[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from my art group now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 22:23:40 +0100

Hi Sarah
Thank you.

What do you like on tv?I love coronation street wow been all action lately
just love it
Now this is pathetic john state who murdred colin fiswich was on hospital roof
last week in episode now this is not real because he was holding there few
month old baby on top of hospital roof his wife fiz managed to persuade him to
hand over baby but guess what!
Jon state fell over backward
now this is where the pathetic part takes place now
he fell down on concrek floor and just gets up and walks off now how bloody
stupid is that?hahahahahahaha

Never heard of anything so ridiculous in my life
how can anybody fall to there death and just get up and walk away

not right there at all
I think phil collinson producer needs his head sorting out to make a scene like
that
I always thought he was from another planet hahahahahaha
What are you doing for weekend?
do you live in south?
right take care
going for mug of hot choclate

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/06/2011 21:29
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from my art group now

Hi Carol.

Oh it sounds like you had a great day at your art group and wow you make me
hungry with all that food especially the strawberries and cream yum. I love
strawberries dipped in chocolate the best of course. I hope your friend has a
lovely 40th birthday and also hope you have a good week-end at your sisters''s.

Take care and I hope every-one has a good week-end.

Love and hugs.

Sarah xx