[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from garden centre

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:37:13 +0100

Hi Carol.

OH your day at the garden centre sounds lovely you got some nice things and the
roles and chocolate cake the best bit of course it reminds me of the garden
centre I go to some times with Karen they have all sorts of lovely things there
and even a baker butchers and delly as well.  your group sounded lovely and its
nice to all spend time catching up.  your stew sounded yummy there's nothing
like coming in to the smell of something cooking in the slow cooker taht's one
thing I look forward to about the Winter. OH that fridge magnet Malcolm sent
you sounds great.  Hope you're having a good evening just listening to gold a
great radio station that plays all the oldies.

Take care.

Love Sarah x