[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from craft now

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 19:50:30 +0100

HI Carol.

OH I'm so glad you had a lovely time today catchng up with all your friends and
its lovely that it was Someone's birthday and those cards you made sound so
lovely.  OH that's so sweet Matthew was going to get you fish and chips as
Mcdonalds was packed I wouldn't want to wait taht long either and I much prefer
food from the chippy any-way I often find it quite good value.    Well i hope
you get your new microphone next week that will be interesting hearing miss
piggy sing hahaha.  OH yes I enjoy swimming haven't been for a while but I like
it though I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you in the pool that must
have been frightening and I can understand you being afraid now bless you. I
like the bikes as well and the weights everything i enjoy  I would go about
three times a week if I lived nearer and didn't have to worry about the cost of
taxis.  Well Im just in the adverts of Corrie and have a cuppa brewing. Its sad
about Sarah in Emmadale I don't think Andy will go to spain now with all that
going on. Well my pastry thing wasn't bad but the pastry a bit well done. It
came off in bits when I tried to get it out of the paper because it sticks to
it being a dough so it took me a while.  Well corrie is back on I think there
was somethign else I was going to say but forgot what it was. Hope you're
having a good evening.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx