[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Baby Charlie

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:21:03 +0100

Carol, I think you'll find that was Welsh he was using.

Love Malcolm.xxxx

Good afternoon all
ah yes little charlie talking french german spanish chinese to me over the
phone
that is what he sounded like anyway hahahahahahahaha
our sis vanessa trying to make out what he was on about
I thought she has bar lambs in her lounge but discorvered it was charlie
hahahahahaha he kepts going like this
bar barbarbarbar blobblobblobblov dadadada dada dada dada mama mama mama
blobblobblob babababa

Love Carol xxxx