[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] All fall down.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:50:02 +0100

Hi Judith,

First of all, your not stupid. These things happen to all of us, sighted or
not. Your story about shoe's reminded me of a friend of mine when we were away
on holiday in the guide dog hotel in Devon. We were all sat in the bar having a
drink when someone said to my friend. " I hope you don't mind me telling you
that you have two different coloured shoe's on. "  She went crimson red and
jumped up and went to her room to change her shoe's. Shortly after she came
down and said. " Thank god for that. I feel better now. " I'm sorry to have to
tell you but you still have two different coloured shoe's on. you've just
switched them around. Crimson red again she went away and we didn't see her
again till the next day.

Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.
Skype name. malcolmbo1