[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] A walk on the beach!

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 23:15:57 -0000

Cathie, that's not a Joey. that is miss piggy waiting to way lay her next catch
of a husband. heeheehee She hides behind the trees but forgets her tail sticks
out like a totem  pole. love Malcolm.xxx.

Hay, I think I can see it!
Look, there is a little Joey over there by that tree with his mother.
Cathie