[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:16:04 -0000

Phyllis your to late. We've been rumbled by iron knickers x or what ever her
name is. Were now all together in one big cell. If the cats and wormything can
still get in there may be a chance . flower fur nacker pants  is afraid  of
cats. Got to go Senn wants me to straighten this knife out for her. I think she
just won't's me to fiddle around. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx.

good evening all,

not a bad day here today dry and a little cold, not much happening either, have
been rugging, and generally cleaning up,

Malcolm and Sen we are trying to get you out of there, Sen a parcel of clothes
coming your way, you cannot escape with nothing on, how awful if you were
caught, must be really horrible in the big cell, does Malcolm snore, can
imagine he does, and no grub, would you like some pancakes later, will send you
some through your little air vent up in the corner, which is where we are
putting the cats so they can get through to you,

hugs

-----