[guide.chat] In Reply To: flying around on my broom stick

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:02:27 -0000

Its sounds great that Carol, flying all over the place, can I  get on the back
and hold on to your black knickers. hohohoho

love Malcolm. xxxxxxxxx

hohohohehehehehehehehe
yes now flying around on my broom stick
just flown past vanessa's all spooky in her flat
yikes

then flew past malcolms wow he looks a mess not sure if he is witch or its his
natral looks
smokeing like a chimney he was
now going to carry on flying on my brrom stick
got long green wig on black top black knickers black cape with spider on back
white gloves on with skeleton on them
got black mascarar black lip stick
huge stuffed black bra on

green straw on my broom stick
look a bloody mess you know hahahahahahahahahahaha got no time to chat to you
all down there on chat forume
up here now very high in the sky
just going past london tower now dong dong dong wow that big ben just made my
broom stick shake

now just passed senn's bedroom wow can see her she is doing somthing on her bed
there
don't worry its my glasses steamed up its not her its miss piggy doll and
kermit frog lying by side by side
oops wonder what they up too

now just flying past kevin
oh my god he is cooking in the kitchen getting recepies for the chat forum oh
my god loads of smoke coming up now its getting on my chest oh bloody hell
cough cough splut splut
sure he has done that on purpose

now just flying past herold
he is sat on rocking chair with his wife in lounge he is raeding jokes to her
she looks bored to death hahahahahahahahahaha tina his dog is browling at me
now oh yikes
going quicker here now
oops tony is waving lottery ticket at me from his bedroom

get lost i don't gamble witches never do.

hy hi hi dawn and chris
yoooo
oh look at them too reading through the tv times together there eating beans on
toast

bye bye byeeeeeeee byeeeeeeeeeee
must go now need to get higher in to the sky need to reach the moon
oh no bird just done its whoopsie on my head on my green wig
you dirty so and so

oops look gone to scotland
my god can see man with bauld head kilt on with huge nappy pin on side of it
oh he looks a right plonker down tehre on earth
oh yikes he just blown me kiss
its that daft jim
oh yikes
definarely flying faster now just let me put my breaks on my broom stick

byeeee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
spooky carol the wwitch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx