[guide.chat] In Reply To: carol

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 06:32:03 +0100

hi carol, you only buy the art, not do any art
Henshaws Arts & Craft Centre Knaresborough
Opened in 1998 the Centre, which provides arts training for disabled people, is
dedicated to providing access to the arts for the whole community and has been
recognised by the Arts Council as a flagship for accessibility. Visitors to the
Centre are welcome to explore the touch, sound, scent and intuition gardens,
and visit the art gallery where work from the centre as well as by renowned
local and national artists is on display. There is a modern cafe offering
refreshments and lunch and craft shop where work by students and contributing
artists can be purchased.
vanessa.